Holle Organic Infant Formula Goat Stage 1 milk is made from 99% organically grown ingredients. Other important ingredients include organic vegetable oils which provide essential fatty acids for your baby. The remaining 1% of ingredients are vitamins and minerals which are necessary for your baby’s development.
The milk used in this natural formula comes from goats raised on biodynamic Demeter farms in caring and appropriate environments.
Grazing the goats on lush biodynamic fields and pastures is the reason for the superior quality of the milk used in Holle’s premium baby food.
This milk is suitable if replacing or in addition to breastfeeding.
1. Boil bottle, nipple and ring for 3 to 5 minutes before use 2. Boil water freshly before each meal and allow to cool down to about 50°C (122° F) 3. Fill the bottle with about half of the desired amount of water (see feeding chart below) 4. Fill the measuring spoon loose and level it with the back of a knife 5. Fill the required amount of powder into the bottle 6. Close the bottle and shake thoroughly. Add remaining water and shake well again 7. Allow to cool down to approximately 37 °C (98.6° F) before feeding
NUTRITION FACTS (PER 100 ML, ~3.38 OZ/3 OZ PREPARED)