We ship to Canada Canda & US USA DUTIES & CUSTOMS PREPAID
Now Offering Flat Rate Shipping
a
  >    >  Holle Formula  >  Holle Bio Cow Milk PRE Stage

Holle Bio Cow Milk PRE Stage

$26.00$146.00



– From 0 to 3 Months (400g)
– Fresh Stock with Long Expiry
– DHA Added
– No Maltodextrin
– No Artificial Chemicals or Preservatives
– No Artificial Flavors or Colors
– Whole Milk from Cows Raised on Biodynamic (Demeter Certified) Farms
– Strictly Adhere to EU Organic Regulations & International Demeter Regulations
– No Painful Dehorning of Cows
– No Genetically Modified Ingredients
– The only difference between Holle Pre Stage & Stage 1 is: Holle Pre uses Lactose while Stage 1 uses Maltodextrin as its main source of carbohydrates.
Purchase By CASE to Save 5%
Clear
Quantity
SKU: N/A Category: Tags: , ,

Description

Holle Organic Infant Pre Formula milk is made from 99% organically grown ingredients. Other important ingredients include organic vegetable oils that provide essential fatty acids for your baby. The remaining 1% of ingredients are vitamins and minerals which are necessary for your baby’s development.

The milk used in this natural formula comes from cows raised on biodynamic Demeter farms in caring and appropriate environments. Grazing the cows on lush biodynamic fields and pastures is the reason for the superior quality of the milk used in Holle’s premium baby food. This milk is suitable if replacing or in addition to breastfeeding.

 

Additional information

Weight400 g
DimensionsN/A
Baby Age

0-6 Months

Type

Cow Milk

Brand

Holle

Ingredients & Preparation

Ingredients

Whole milk**, whey powder* (partly demineralised), vegetable oils* (palm oil*, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), lactose*, skimmed milk powder**, calcium carbonate, vitamin C, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, vitamin E, ferrous lactate, zinc sulphate, niacin, calcium-Dpantothenate, copper sulphate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenate, vitamin D

*from organic agriculture
**from biodynamic agriculture

Comparison Chart

Preparation

1. Boil bottle, nipple and ring for 3 to 5 minutes before use
2. Boil water freshly before each meal and allow to cool down to about 50°C (122° F)
3. Fill the bottle with about half of the desired amount of water (see feeding chart below)
4. Fill the measuring spoon loose and level it with the back of a knife
5. Fill the required amount of powder into the bottle
6. Close the bottle and shake thoroughly. Add remaining water and shake well again
7. Allow to cool down to approximately 37 °C (98.6° F) before feeding

Feeding Chart

Holle Cow Pre

Nutritional Breakdown

NUTRITION FACTS (PER 100 ML, ~3.38 OZ/3 OZ PREPARED)

  • Energy 66 kcal
  • Total Fat 3.3 g
    • Saturates 1.4 g
    • Monounsaturates 1.3 g
    • Polyunsaturates 0.6 g
    • Linoleic acid 485 mg
    • Linolenic Acid (Omega 3) 45 mg
    • DHA 19.4 mg
  • Total Salt 80 mg
    • Sodium 28 mg
    • Potassium 80.4 mg
  • Total Carbs 7.8 g
    • Sugars 7.8 g
    • Lactose 7.8 g
  • Protein 1.3 g
  • Calcium 55.8 mg
  • Iron 0.53 mg
  • Phosphorus 32.5 mg
  • Magnesium 5.26 mg
  • Chloride 51.9 mg
  • Zinc 0.43 mg
  • Copper 0.046 mg
  • Iodine 14.8 μg
  • Manganese 0.013 mg
  • Selenium 2.7 μg
  • Fluoride <0.010 mg
  • Vitamin C 14 mg
  • Vitamin A 62.2 µg RE
  • Vitamin D 1.4 μg
  • Vitamin E 1.5 mg
  • Vitamin B1 0.060 mg
  • Vitamin B2 0.18 mg
  • Vitamin B6 0.057 mg
  • Vitamin B12 0.21 μg
  • Folic Acid 11.6 μg
  • Folate 17.6 µg DFE
  • Pantothenic Acid 0.49 mg
  • Vitamin K 6.2 μg
  • Biotin 2.0 μg
  • Niacin 0.46 mg
  • Choline 22 mg
  • Inositol 4.5 mg
  • L-Carnitine 2.1 mg

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Holle Bio Cow Milk PRE Stage”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *