Free Shipping on orders over $300

If you pay any duties, We'll reimburse you!
  >    >  Holle Formula  >  Holle Bio Cow Milk Stage 4

Holle Bio Cow Milk Stage 4


– From 12 Months (600g)
– Duties & Customs Pre-paid
– Fresh Stock with Long Expiry
– DHA Added
– No Artificial Chemicals or Preservatives
– No Artificial Flavors or Colors
– Milk from Cows Raised on Biodynamic (Demeter Certified) Farms
– Strictly Adhere to EU Organic Regulations & International Demeter Regulations
– No Painful Dehorning of Cows
– No Genetically Modified Ingredients
Purchase By CASE to Save 5%
SKU: N/A Category: Tags: , ,


Holle Organic Infant Formula Stage 4 Milk is made from 99% organically grown ingredients. Other important ingredients include organic vegetable oils that provide essential fatty acids for your baby. The remaining 1% of ingredients are vitamins and minerals which are necessary for your baby’s development.

The milk used in this natural formula comes from cows raised on biodynamic Demeter farms in caring and appropriate environments. Grazing the cows on lush biodynamic fields and pastures is the reason for the superior quality of the milk used in Holle’s premium baby food. This milk is suitable if replacing or in addition to breastfeeding.

Additional information

Weight600 g
Baby Age

12 Months +


Cow Milk



Ingredients & Preparation


Skimmed milk**, whey powder* (partly demineralised), vegetable oils* (palm oil*, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), lactose*, cream powder** 10%, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, vitamin C, vitamin E, ferrous lactate, zinc sulphate, niacin, calcium-Dpantothenate, copper sulphate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenate, vitamin D *from organic farming **from biodynamic farming (Demeter quality)

Comparison Chart


1. Boil bottle, nipple and ring for 3 to 5 minutes before use
2. Boil water freshly before each meal and allow to cool down to about 50°C (122° F)
3. Fill the bottle with about half of the desired amount of water (see feeding chart below)
4. Fill the measuring spoon loose and level it with the back of a knife
5. Fill the required amount of powder into the bottle
6. Close the bottle and shake thoroughly. Add remaining water and shake well again
7. Allow to cool down to approximately 37 °C (98.6° F) before feeding

Feeding Chart

Nutritional Breakdown

Nutrition per 100 g
per 100 ml 
amount of liquid
Energy2,013 kJ / 481 kcal282 kJ / 67 kcal
– of which saturates
– of which monounsaturated fatty acids
– of which polyunsaturated fatty acids
20.5 g
7.0 g
9.4 g
4.1 g
2.9 g
1.0 g
1.3 g
0.6 g
– of which sugars*
-of which cornstarch
60.1 g
42.9 g
12.1 g
8.4 g
6.0 g
1.7 g
Fibre0.0 g0.0 g
Protein13.7 g1.9 g
Salt0.5 g0.07 g
Vitamin A507 µg71 µg
Vitamin D9.5 µg1.3 µg
Vitamin E13 mg1.8 mg
Vitamin K70 µg9.8 µg
Vitamin C88 mg12 mg
Vitamin B10.7 mg0.1 mg
Vitamin B21.4 mg0.2 mg
Niacin4.5 mg0.6 mg
Viatmin B60.4 mg0.06 mg
Folic acid189 µg26 µg
Vitamin B121.7 µg0.2 µg
Biotin19 µg2.7 µg
Pantothenic acid4.7 mg0.7 mg
Salt0.2 g0.03 g
Potassium680 mg95 mg
Chloride358 mg50 mg
Calcium605 mg85 mg
Phosphorous370 mg52 mg
Magnesium57 mg8.0 mg
Ferric7.3 mg1.0 mg
Zinc4.8 mg0.7 mg
Copper0.3 mg0.05 mg
Manganese0.12 mg0.017 mg
Fluoride0.04 mg0.005 mg
Selenium14 µg2.0 µg
Iodine136 µg19 µg


There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.