We ship to Canada Canda & US USA DUTIES & CUSTOMS PREPAID
Now Offering Flat Rate Shipping
  >    >  Holle Formula  >  Holle Bio Stage 2 Goat Milk

Holle Bio Stage 2 Goat Milk


– From 6 Months (400g)
– New 2020 Version
– DHA added
– No Palm Oil
– Duties & Customs Pre-paid
– Fresh Stock with Long Expiry
Purchase by CASE to save 5%
SKU: N/A Category: Tags: , ,


Holle Organic Infant Formula Goat Stage 2 milk is made from 99% organically grown ingredients. Other important ingredients include organic vegetable oils which provide essential fatty acids for your baby. The remaining 1% of ingredients are vitamins and minerals which are necessary for your baby’s development.

The milk used in this natural formula comes from goats raised on biodynamic Demeter farms in caring and appropriate environments.

Grazing the goats on lush biodynamic fields and pastures is the reason for the superior quality of the milk used in Holle’s premium baby food.

This milk is suitable if replacing or in addition to breastfeeding.

Additional information

Weight600 g
Baby Age

6-10 Months


Goat Milk



Ingredients & Preparation

Please click here to load the PDF, which will give you product ingredients and preparation instructions.


Full cream goats milk powder* 41%, maltodextrin*, lactose*, vegetable oil* (palm oil* rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), calcium carbonate, L-tryptophan, sodium citrate, choline bitartrate, vitamin C, L-cystine, L-methionine, L-isoleucine, iron lactate, vitamine E, zinc sulphate, calcium-D-pantothenate, niacin, copper sulphate, riboflavin, vitamin A, thiamin, vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenate, biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12 * from organic farming

Comparison Chart


1. Boil bottle, nipple and ring for 3 to 5 minutes before use
2. Boil water freshly before each meal and allow to cool down to about 50°C (122° F)
3. Fill the bottle with about half of the desired amount of water (see feeding chart below)
4. Fill the measuring spoon loose and level it with the back of a knife
5. Fill the required amount of powder into the bottle
6. Close the bottle and shake thoroughly. Add remaining water and shake well again
7. Allow to cool down to approximately 37 °C (98.6° F) before feeding

Feeding Chart


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Holle Bio Stage 2 Goat Milk”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *