As your baby grows, HiPP Bio Combiotik Stage 2 NO STARCH for infants 6 -10 months of age, will continue to support your baby´s stomach. With prebiotic galactooligosaccharides or GOS fibers (like those found in breastmilk) and probiotic cultures, HiPP Bio Combiotik 2 comforts and balances your baby´s stomach, while delivering the best nutrition available. As your baby grows and starts solid foods, HiPP´s signature LCP Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids will continue to nourish your baby’s brain and nervous system, while superior natural vitamins and minerals build a healthy body and good immune system. HiPP´s Combiotik stage 2 contains all the protein, fats, carbohydrates, and nutrients that keep your growing baby strong.
HiPP Combiotik Stage 2 without starch is pleasantly mild and without starch and recommend by midwives. HiPP Combiotik Stage 2 without starch can be used after ending breastfeeding and if your child gets solid food (supplementary diet).
Skimmed milk, lactose, vegetable oils (palm oil, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil, whey product, galactooligosaccharides from lactose, calcium carbonate, vitamin C, potassium chloride, L-tryptophan, calcium chloride, iron sulphate, stabilizer lactic acid, natural lactic acid culture (Lactobacillus fermentum hereditum®)1, vitamin E, vitamin A, niacin, zinc oxide, pantothenic acid, copper sulfate, vitamin K, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, manganese sulfate, folic acid, biotin, potassium iodate, vitamin B2, sodium selenate, vitamin D, vitamin B12.
The ratio of Formula to Water
The ratio is 1 to 1. One unpacked scoop of formula (using the scoop provided in every box of formula) to one ounce of water.
Formula Preparation Instructions
- Clean everything (bottle, teat and ring) in boiling water for 3 – 5 minutes
- Boil new clean water using the volumes in the feeding tables below. Do not use microwaved, artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water
- Cool to optimal mixing temperature: 122 F / 50 C
- Fill 2/3 of the bottle with the clean boiled water
- Using the measuring spoon provided and according to the instructions, add the correct number of scoops – 1 scoop per 1 fluid ounce of water
- Level off with the back of a clean dry knife. Do not compress the powder
- Close the bottle
- Shake well until dissolved (more than 15 seconds). A small foam later should disappear by itself after a short time
- Add remaining water and shake lightly again until solution is evenly distributed and diluted
- Hold the bottle under cold running water. Cool to drinking temperature: 98.6 F / 37 C
- Always test the temperature
- Ready to feed!
Can I prepare the formula without boiling the water?
While many parents do not boil the water they are preparing the formula with, it is advised to do so as it can eliminate bacteria.
- Store formula powder in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate
- Keep airtight and use within 3 weeks
- Do not add extra scoops of powder or mix with anything else (such as regular cow milk)
- If left sitting at room temperature, you should use a bottle of prepared formula within 1 hour
- If refrigerated, a prepared bottle of formula should be used within 2-12 hours
- The expiration date is indicated on each box in the European format Day/Month/Year
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Amanda (verified owner) –
Have had problems with constipation with my 8 month old baby since she was born, doctors had her on HA formula that still constipated her, switched to this formula and she has no been constipated even once in over a month. My baby was born with a lot of stomach problems it seemed especially after being on antibiotics for days, I love that this formula is geared towards this. I could cry, I’m so happy about this.